A disposal bin is a large metal container in which various types of refuse are placed before the company from whom you rented the disposal bin in Toronto comes to haul it away. These bins come in a large variety of sizes, colours, and prices depending on what the needs of the customer may be.
The colours that you will see most often for a disposal bin are orange, black, blue, red, green, and brown. Certain companies will utilize a certain colour for certain types of jobs. For example, they may use red or orange for construction projects, and green for trees and yard waste.
There are any number of reasons why someone may want to rent a disposal bin. Some of the most common include home renovations, yard clean up, disaster clean up, cleaning out the garage or other rooms in the home, businesses, job sites, and construction projects. Almost any type of material can be put inside the container. These include:
- Regular garbage
- Wood and drywall
- Ceramic tile
- Construction waste
- Clean fill and top soil
- Block rubble and gravel
- Sod and brush
- Brick and interlocking brick
- Clay pipe and clay brick
- Miscellaneous junk
There are some types of waste however which cannot be put into the containers, such as hazardous materials, propane tanks, paint cans, and tires. The back doors open on the containers so that you are able to walk in with larger sized items instead of having to throw them up high. This is a huge advantage if you happen to be using the bin for a furniture clean up.
Depending on what you need the container for, they come in a variety of sizes. The following is a list of common sizes and their uses:
- 7- Yard: This size of container is the best for small clean up jobs and is perfect for clean fill, gravel, concrete, stone, and other types of “rocky” material.
- 10- Yard: If you are doing small renovations or cleaning out the garage, this container is the best size for roofing materials and other around the house debris.
- 15- Yard: For larger scale home renovations and items that are bulkier, this medium-size container is the most popular choice.
- 20- Yard: A large amount of junk will fit in a bin of this size. It is perfect for smaller construction jobs, large renovation projects, and whole home clean up.
- 40- Yard: This is the largest container and it is normally only used for construction projects or on job sites.
The professionals at Canada Junk will be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you rent the right disposal bin in Toronto in order to fit your needs perfectly. By choosing to rent a bin, customers will save themselves plenty of stress and headaches, since they can just load up the container at their own speed and then have it picked up again. It is also an extremely affordable alternative to numerous costly trips to the local dump.